Blended Families
Options

So new to this and need honest advice.

I will try to keep this as short as I can but there is alot of background too my story. Also I am on my phone so ignore my typos ;) Me and my 2 kid's dad has been togather almost 6 years, we have a 3 and 1 year old. I new him as a friend before we became a couple. He was dating this girl and then she cheated on him and left him. 2 months later she called saying she is pregnant and the baby is his. So he takes her back only for her to cheat again less then a month later. This time she tells him the baby is not his and runs off to another state with the new guy. Well he tried and tried to get her to come back, he called her parents and they told him to give it up cause the baby belongs to a black guy. He calls again when the baby was due and his ex told him the baby is black and 100% not his. so he moved on and now 7 years later we are a happy family with 2 kids. He hadnt talked to his ex since she told him the baby was black. However 6 months ago his ex contacted ME through facebook saying the kid is his and she wants her son to know his dad and siblings.