Babies on the Brain
Options

Ready for baby/DH ready for vasectomy

Has anyone else been in a similar situation or have any advice? We have 2 now - DS is almost 3, DD just turned 1. I have BOTB something bad! We aren't ready right now, but I keep hoping in the next year when money picks up (I'm graduating nursing school in December) we can seriously think/talk about TTC. However, DH is wanting a vasectomy and swears he is two and through. Before we got pregnant with DD we talked about having 3 or 4 children as long as money was right. I keep hoping that DH is just a bit overwhelmed with their ages and the stress going on right now (with school and money) and can't see into next year when we will be much more settled. 

I know we aren't ready right now. We are strictly TTA and I'm fine with that because, again, I know we aren't ready at the moment. The reason I'm posting is because I would like to hear advice or similar stories from other women that have possibly faced this dilemma. What if one of us doesn't change our mind? How do you approach a situation where one spouse wants another baby very badly and the other spouse is strictly against it? I feel like the obvious answer is that I would be the one making the sacrifice (who wants to bring a baby in this world who isn't wanted by one of its parents?) but how can I ever come to terms with that?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml