High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Low Papp-A level... induction?

Hi ladies - The results of my NT screening reflected an extremely low level of Papp-A.  When we received that news, we opted to get the MaterniT21 test, which thankfully indicated that everything looked fine and the chances of our peanut having downs, etc. was practically non-existent.  

I'm currently 33w3d.  My OB has told me all along that one of the biggest concerns with low Papp-A is growth restriction in the 3rd tri.  So far, she's measuring big, and we are very pleased.  I've had u/s at every doctor's appt this entire pregnancy (approximately every 2-3 weeks) to make sure things are still on track.  At my last appointment, my OB said that she would like for me to be induced between 38-39 weeks.  Apparently another risk of low Papp-A is an increased risk of still birth the closer to 40 weeks you get.  Obviously this made my head start spinning. 

Anyone dealing with a similar situation or know anything about it?  I trust my OB and if she wants to induce me then I'm going to go with her advice. But I also want our little one to "cook" in my belly as long as possible.  TIA!