Babies on the Brain
Options

I just need advice

I know this is a common question, and recently I have ingulfed myself in message boards trying to find answers...

I am 5 days late on my period.  My husband and I have not been trying/but haven't been not trying either if you know what I mean.  My periods are always ON TIME. never late more than a day.  My boobs normally get sore 3 days before my period, this time they didn't get sore till 2 days late.  they are still sore.  

I have had a light faint headache in the front of my head off and on for the past 5 days.  I have felt like I am "bleeding" but nothing makes it to the panty liner. I try using a tampon and thick dark clumps (sorry if tmi) come out but VERY light (again nothing makes it down) or bright pink/red again very light comes out on the tampon-- but not saturated AT ALL.  Very light spots on a dry tampon is basically all it is.   This occurred at 3 days late

I took on pg test on day 1 late and it was negative. I took one today on day 5 late and negative as well.    I had a prescheduled dr appointment tomorrow and I am so anxious.

Has anyone experienced this? Could it be implantation bleeding? and could that be a reason I am still negative?  Would a blood test even tell at this point either?  

I am very aware of my cycle and my body.  My husband and I were intimate every day of my ovulation time this past month, so it's not impossible.  I take no birth control, I haven't for 3 years, and husband's method of protection is "pull out" like I said we aren't trying but not really protecting either...  

any advice or encouragement is appreciated! Trying not to get too excited.