Attachment Parenting
Options

I'm exhausted

I need some suggestions. My LO is almost 5 months old has co slept since 2 weeks old. Lately she will nurse, fall asleep but when I lay us both on the bed and in about 5 minutes she'll wake up fussing or crying. So I have to get up, sometimes she will fall right asleep rocking her sometimes I have to nurse her again, but she always falls right back to sleep. But when I go to lay down with her she wakes up again and it starts all over, I'm up at hours at a time trying to lay down with her. I wait after she falls asleep to make sure she's deeply asleep but I guess it's not working. I don't know what to do, I tried putting her in her crib where she talked to herself for about 5 minutes and tried rolling over and then started crying again. She goes to bed at 8:30pm I'm wondering if I should try a later time or what to do. Thanks. Oh side note, We recently started not swaddling at night but that was two weeks ago and this wakeful thing just started two nights ago. We also just got back about a week ago from a trip out west so a 3 hour time difference.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml