Las Vegas/Reno/Tahoe Babies
Options

The Backstreet Boys are Back and coming to Vegas on 9/7! Sooo excited!

Oh my gosh, did I used to love me some Backstreet Boys!! I remember belting their songs out at the top of my lungs in the car on my way to school.  When I found out they are back on the road, I couldn?t believe it!  Get ready to kick back and enjoy a night out with some girl friends, some memories, and some awesome new tunes at their Sept 7th show at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on the strip!

After a decade apart (geez, that makes me feel old!) the Backstreet Boys are back together and on tour!  Jesse McCartney and DJ Pauly D are opening, and the tour will have all five original members ? Nick, Howie, Brian, AJ, and Kevin.  Their new CD, ?In a World Like This?, hits stores July 30th.

The first single ?In a World Like This? is killer BSB, just like all their hits.   Another great track, ?Permanent Stain?, will be a free download with the purchase of tickets to their upcoming Las Vegas show!  Grab those tickets now for the best seats in the house at http://www.ticketmaster.com/backstreet-boys-in-a-world-like-las-vegas-nevada-09-07-2013/event/2E004AA89BFA30A4?artistid=781254&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1.  Tickets are $39-$79.

We are a bunch of moms sharing great info with other moms! www.milesofmarketing.com