Adoption
Options

Family adoption

My husband and I have a 5 yr old dd and our 2nd on the way. Since September we have been home/mom/dad to our nephew who was taken from my brother in law and his wife. At first everything was great he was good and showing a ton of progress from his lack of stimulation the first 2 years. Now his parents rights have been terminated and we are waiting to be contacted by our adoption worker. The last 3 months have been so incredibly hard and stressful. My dd feels neglected due to all our nephews needs. We are waiting to have Children's hospital do extensive evaluations done on him but it's a 6 month wait. I am scared of how all the stress is going to affect my unborn child. I am so second guessing my mothering abilitys to handle all his delays. Am I alone in these feelings? So lost, heartbroken having these thoughts/feelings.
Me and DH 27 DD 4.5 TTC since June 2011 once IUD was removed Irregular AF since removal Fertilaid 9/2012-10/2012 finally regularity with AF 11/2012 spotting for a week no AF