TTC after 35
Options

Officially ttc

Posted my intro months ago. We've been wanting to ttc for about a year but was having a hard time getting my Crohn's disease under control. I saw a high risk Obgyn for a preconception appt a few months ago and she said the meds my GI dr has been trying to get me off of is fine during pregnancy. Of course I would rather be off if it but I don't think I will be able to get off it anytime soon. I am feeling so much better now so I told my Gi dr that I'm not going to wait anymore. She wants me to get more blood tests first, a colonoscopy just had one in oct a upper endoscopy and a MRI of small intestines first. I called back a few days later and said no. I'm already taking every medication I can for Crohn's so the test aren't going help. I said if I'm not preg in 6 months I'll do them or after I have a baby. I usually go with my dr wants but I know my body. I am at least as well as when I had ds if not better. So getting ready to ovulate and having lots of sexy time. It's hard not to tell people we are ttc because I'm so excited.
I mostly lurk but read this board daily and consider it my home board. I am 38 and dh is 41. This will be our second. Ds is 19 months.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker