3rd Trimester

Call doctor or just hold off?

I'm 36 weeks today with my 4th child and last night I had strong timeable(they were consistently 54-5 minutes apart and lasting about a minute if not a little longer) contractions that would start in my back and wrap around to my belly. So since I have a very irritable uterus and my doctor predicts me to go around 37 weeks I was like oh crap..lol Earlier yesterday I had been feeling "off"/funky so I wasn't too surprised when the contractions had started. Problem is they haven't gone completely away and I'm still feeling odd. I had called Labor and Delivery last night since I live a distance away from the hospital to see if they might want me to come in. Nurse was quite short and even rude(pretty much made me feel stupid for even calling) and said that I will be fine and to just drink a big glass of cold water and soak in a warm bath for 30 mins. I did both and they haven't stopped. So my question is should I give my doctor a call? Oh and not sure if this means anything but (TMI warning) I was running to pee every minute and each time there was a huge glob of mucus plug. TIA 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml