January 2014 Moms
Options

Seattle mom GTG?

I am in serious need of mommy or mom-to-be friends. I only have one friend who has a baby (6 months older than DS), and she miscarried their second at 8 weeks in January. Since then she has been really standoffish with me. I'm not sure why since I wasn't pregnant or trying at the time and she has a baby also. She used to text me and stuff all the time, but I can't think of a single time she has initiated a conversation of any kind since then. It's always me, and I get a minimal response back. Besides that all my friends except one who are childless have become more "friendly acquaintances" since I had DS and I'm almost never invited to anything anymore. It gets kinda lonely having no one to spend time with or talk to, especially since I'm just home with Logan all day. Are there any seattle area moms or moms-to-be who would want to do a get together with other new moms? When I say "seattle area" I mean it very broadly. I'm in Lake Stevens so it's about an hour north of there. If I remember right there are a few people who live on the east side or somewhere in that area on here. Anyways, is that something anyone would be interested in? It would be nice to have other new moms to talk to!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml