Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Update and July FET

I am sorry I haven't been able to get on line recently to send my updates.  

Work upgraded our web security and I can't even get to the bump home page let alone the community boards so I am restricted to only accessing the bump from home in the evening.  My mom has been visiting for 2 weeks and I really couldn't sit and type messages with her reading over my shoulder.  She knows we are seeking help through IVF but assumes it's with my own eggs.  I just am not prepared to have that discussion with her.  

Anywho, moving on.... I had the hysterscopy on Tuesday.  It was a bit of a "big show" around here.  They had to book operating room time at the hospital and I was fully sedated.  I thought that was a bit much, but anyway.  I woke up in the surgical recovery with a note pinned to the sheet from my RE.  "Patricia - all is well.  Normal Smile"  So, at least it was worth it.

Seattle clinic called, my TSH is high again, so they have decided to treat me with synthroid.  I started that on Wednesday.  I picked up all my meds and am ready for the next cycle to start.  I received my "official" calendar on Friday.  If I respond to the meds and the blood-work and u/s on June 26th looks good then we will go ahead with a transfer the first week of July! 

Timing couldn't be more perfect as I have from June 29th to July 23 off.  I'll have plenty of time to rest and just let the little guys settle in.  I'll also know the results before I am scheduled to return to work. 

So fingers crossed.... Thanks for thinking of me 2Mamas!

BFP#1 04/12/2011 - fetal demise - MC 05/28/2011
BFP#2 10/14/2011 - fetal demise - MC 12/13/2011
BFP#3 05/30/2012 - fetal demise - MC 07/23/2012
DE IVF#1 02/14/2013 - 2 Beautiful Blasts transferred
02/25/2013 - BETA #1=309 02/27/2013 - Beta #2
03/14/2013 - 1st U/S

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Married 07/16/2011

Daisypath Vacation tickers
Breast Cancer diagnosis 12/01/2010 - Survivor and Cancer free as of 03/22/2011