Third-Party Reproduction
Options

Embryo Donation/Adoption (siggy-pic warning)

Hi ladies. For those going the embryo adoption/donation route, I was hoping you could help answer a few questions. I am starting to look into what I will be doing with my remaining embryos (stats in siggy) once we know for sure we are done having kids. I believe we will have 1 more, so I have some time, but I really want to do research & know exactly what I want to do with them once we know for sure. I absolutely know I want to donate them to other couples in need.

What agency did you use?

How were you matched? (meaning do I choose, or do I just donate them & the agency matches)

Is there a way I can only donate to say 2 couples? I have a lot of embies, but really don't want them going to so many different families. Can I state that once they are done with the embies, they can't be further donated?

Do you know of any legal ramifications with the donators? Meaning, can anyone come back to us for child support, etc? (This may seem silly, but I thought I read there are some fine lines with this)

MH is not comfortable receiving any pictures of children from our embies, but if given the choice, would you want to be able to contact the donors for emergency situations? (major medical issues, etc)

Is there someone I could contact to speak on the phone about these questions & I am sure many more? 

Any insight would be great & I appreciate your time if you can answer 1 or any of these questions. I'm sure I will have more. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml