Baby Showers
Options

Thank you card question

Ok, so I have a situation with a sort of ambiguous gift to sort out thank you cards for.

My co-ed family shower was this past weekend. My stepdad's sister, husband and their adult daughter all came, and gave me a very generous gift (tons of clothes - onesies, sleepers - and other small items from my registry and not from my registry, like hooded towels, some teething toys, wash cloths, a diaper changing kit, a cute little chenille robe, etc.). There were two gift bags with a mix of clothes and other stuff, but only one card signed from all three of them. So, I have no idea who gave me what - I suspect most of it is from my aunt, but I just don't know.

I know the adult daughter gets her own thank you card, but I'm not sure what, exactly, to thank her for, as I'd like to personalize the card (and not just say "Thanks for the baby gifts.")

Is it okay to say something like, "Thank you so much for the cute baby clothes, and the wonderful baby supplies! We really appreciate your generosity in helping us prepare for the arrival of our little one!"

Does this seem okay for the adult daughter, and my aunt/uncle - what about them, since I don't know exactly which items were from them specifically? They were so incredibly generous, I don't want it to seem like I didn't notice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml