Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Help...FTM!

Hi!

I am a FTM and baby Abygail was born via Csection at 37 weeks (I got preeclampsia) She is now 2 weeks old, She is getting formula and Breastmilk when possible (I only pump as to complications post CS made it hard for us to BF and it made my milk production low so my LC and I chose to pump so I can give her what I can , while I can with the formula) We had our 2 wk apt yesterday and I mentioned I felt she was maybe colicky and seemed uncomfortable, she sometimes wakes up grunting and a few days ago she went a whole day with no poops..the she has 2 days in a row with poops, not shes gone allday yesterday and today no poops, she is wetting just fine..I have given her gas drops on and off (ok per pedi) and tried gripe water (which helped her a lot with sleep etc but then her DR kinda frowned on using that) My concern is the no poopy thing, when she has gone it is typical formula poop, not hard, so I don't think she is "constipated" and DR said her tummy palpated fine...suggestions? :(  I feel like she is uncomfortable and think its maybe cause she isn't pooping regularly?  TIA

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker