3rd Trimester

STMs: Arrangements for other kids while in hospital

What are your arrangements for your other kid/s when you'll be in the hospital? 

We've planned for my MIL to take DS for a week (if I end up w/ a c/s I'll be in the hospital 4-5 days anyways (baby is breech), but I'm not sure how I really feel about it.  It's easier for her to take him to her house, and then our house wouldn't end up being a mess once we come home (if they stayed by us it would for sure become a disaster), so I think this is the best course of action.  The plan is for DS to come meet the baby, then they go back to MIL's house until a few days after we come home (she lives about 70 miles away).  I'm just worried about the adjustment of DS to his little sister & coming home to a whole new situation.  But I think it'll be good to give me & Dh a few days home w/ DD also.. 

And now my mom is mad we're not letting her take DS, but I really don't want him around my brother who lives w/ her (long story) - & she is not understanding of this at all = adding a lot more stress to my life than I need right now...  Sad