3rd Trimester

just need a break...vent

I have a very active toddler who JUST turned 3, everyone describes her as "busy". she is for the most part a great little girl, but just is constantly on the go. I am 36 weeks pregnant and it is really hard for me to keep up with her. DH doesn't seem to get it at all. our only bathroom is upstairs and when she has to go, she has to go NOW. it is hard for me to get her up the stairs fast enough to go potty or just get up the stairs in general. we have tried putting a potty chair downstairs, which works great, but that still means someone has to go upstairs to dump it. The stairs kill me. I also just really can't keep up with her in general. Normally I can, but I am sore and tired. DH just doesn't get it. I do work full time and by the time I get home I am super tired even though my job isn't physically demanding at all. DH only works 7/14 days and I get that his days that he does work are long (12 hours) but since he only works 7/14 days he is home with DD a lot and he knows how busy she is. he is actually only with her alone 2 days/week. He can keep up with her just fine so her being so active doesn't phase him a bit. when I am with her alone (like today, since DH did have to work, and he also works every other weekend) I feel like that is more work than actually going to work. don't get me wrong, I love DD and DH to death, but I am so tired of being pregnant and sore and just want a minute to myself when he gets home. DH just got home and the first thing he asks me is "whats for supper?" yesterday we decided to just go to the mall to walk around a bit (it has been really cold here) and DH is a fast walker, I had to ask him to slow down so I could actually walk with him. I guess what I am venting about is I just need some help from him a little and maybe a bit of a break. Thanks for listening.