3rd Trimester

Consistently measuring ahead of schedule ...

Any other moms out there consistently measuring ahead of schedule? Way back when (like at 4w) my original due date was around July 3 (date was a combo of the start of my last menstrual cycle AND a dating ultrasound). But because there wasn't too much to see at that first u/s (empty sack), I had another dating u/s done a week or so later. With that u/s, they moved our LO's due date back a good week - to July 14th. 

For the heck of it, I looked back at my calendar from this last fall and counted out the weeks as if they hadn't changed my due date. I'd be at 35 weeks IF my due date hadn't changed.

Since that "second" dating u/s, I've been measuring ahead of schedule. Just this last appointment with my perinatologist, baby was measuring over two weeks ahead. We're consistently measuring ahead (and big ... 86 percentile currently at like 31 weeks) and my whole family doesn't think I'll make it to the 14th. Myself included. I'm just happy that I've made it to 33 weeks. I'm SO excited for this baby, so I can definitely handle another 7 weeks. As long as the A/C keeps working :-). 

Curious if this is "normal" or if anyone else had experienced this? Obviously the doctor isn't changing my due dates as they don't do that once a "date" has been set. But, curious nonetheless. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml