3rd Trimester

Severe Pelvic Pain

I'm 28 weeks pregnant, this is my fourth pregnancy, sadly it is only my second successful one. I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks, and then got pregnant for this LO 3 months later. I have been dubbed a high risk pregnancy because of other reasons as well as the late miscarriage. I'm getting really worried because the doctors in my area seem to just rush through things, they give you answers based on what they hear rather than actually examining you. I understand that the pelvis is starting to spread in order to make way for baby and this causes severe pain in some women, however, I am still very worried about going into premature labor. I naturally carry very low I guess and I'm nervous I won't be able to tell when the baby does drop. The pain is so bad in my pelvis that I can't even walk more than 10 steps without being in severe pain and nearly in tears. This is very annoying as I have a 4 year old. I'm beggining to feel so useless. I can;t do anything. I was told I need to start taking brief walks so blood doesnt pool up, but I can't even do it! Anyways my biggest question is Is it possible for the pelvis to spread too quickly and cause preterm labor? Labor was very easy for me with my last one and if not for the fact I had the thing on telling me when i was having a contraction at the hospital I wouldnt have even realized I was having them. Honestly, I only knew I was in labour because I had been so paranoid that I just kept having my cervix checked. I'm scared I won't know this time around when I do go into labor, even last time they had to break my water for me. BUT my question remains the same, can the pelvis spreading cause labor and because im so small and it feels the baby is just permanently stuck down there pushing down, will all of this pressure on my pelvis cause premature labor? I'm so paranoid :/