Baby Showers
Options

Sprinkle Invite Wording Ideas, Please...

Okay, so short and sweet back story. My MIL was over my house last week and told me, I wasnt going to tell you this because I know how you feel about this stuff but I want you to know that Im going to have a shower for you. This is my third pregnancy and it was 100 unplanned. I was on birth control when I got pregnant. To add to the surprise of finding out that we are expecting, we found out that we are expecting twins...fraternal twin boys. It was actually trips but we lost one. She was very negative about everything at first and as shaken up as I was about everything, it didnt help to hear her thoughts about things. But, I digress...I told her that I really wasnt comfortable about the thought of having another shower...especially since I already has one when I was pregnant with my first child. She said its only going to be immediate family and its just to celebrate these boys. I asked her if we could call it a "sprinkle" so people dont think they need to bring gifts. So, thats what she is going to do but is now saying she doesnt know how to word the invite. Any suggestions to pass along? I told her to include the date, time, rsvp info, where its at and no gifts. She wants cutesy verbage. Not sure if anyone has any experience with this? TIA for your help.