Baby Showers
Options

My coworkers are awesome...(kinda long but worth it)

I'd been teaching middle school since the beginning of my career in 2007, and this past school year, 6th grade got moved back to the elementary school setting. So I got uprooted from my hall family, my squad (I coached cheerleading), and everything I had known to go to an unknown environment less than a month BEFORE school started! As soon I got there and got to know some of the staff, I immediately felt right at home. Fast forward a few months...there have been several pregnancies on the staff (4 to be exact, including me) and our coworkers have been having a blast joking with us and making sure we have what we need and not overworking ourselves, basically making the work environment comfortable and pleasant. Two showers were given earlier in the year, which left another coworker and myself (due in the same month). I knew they were going to give her a shower because she had been with them longer, bonded with them, etc., but I did not expect a DOUBLE shower for the both of us since I was the new kid on the block. I felt sooo loved and accepted that I almost started bawling! There was plenty of food, gifts, pics, hugs, and love, and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything...Thanks once again to my awesome teachers and administration!