3rd Trimester

No room for food :(

Anyone else really running out of room for food?  I'm 31 weeks and expected this to happen, but not this soon! 

We went out to eat to celebrate the end of H's semester last night at Olive Garden.  I love their breadsticks so I'll admit I had two and had a nice sized salad, but was sooo sad when my food arrived because I had run out of room!   Meanwhile my skinny little friend devours most of the salad, half of the breadsticks, her entire meal, and THEN orders dessert!  I still felt hungry, I just was so stretched at that point that I didn't want to force anything else down for fear it would have nowhere to go but back up!  And here I thought pregnant women were supposed to eat so much food!  Nope.  Instead I just get to eat half a dozen meals with serving sizes that would leave a two year old hungry!  

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.