Connect with Pampers
Options

Diaper leaks

My DD's diaper leaked twice in one day. Needless to say, I'm not happy about it. The first one was when she woke up from her nap. I noticed her clothes and bedding were wet. Her diaper had a pee leak out the top in the back. There wasn't even much in her diaper, so I'm clueless as to why it leaked. This is only the second time I have ever had a pee leak. The first pee leak I ever had was when she slept 14 hours overnight and her diaper was soaked. I think that any diaper that she would have been wearing would have leaked that time. The second leak of the day she had liquid poop. It leaked from one leg and came very close to leaking out the other. Again, there was still plenty of room in the diaper for more.

This is very frustrating to have 2 leaks in one day and I know she hasn't outgrown her current size. Honestly, if this was the first time I had tried these diapers, I probably wouldn't continue to use them. But, I have used Pamper from the beginning, so I know this isn't normal for them. I did just open a new box yesterday, so I don't know if I just got a bad batch of diapers or what.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml