Upstate NY Babies
Options

Syracuse-area OBGYN recs?

Hi ladies!

DH and I are stationed at Fort Drum, and being with the Army we are covered by Tricare insurance.  The closest hospital with OBGYNs is Watertown, but I've heard nothing but horrible experiences from there (My best friend went there 3 times in about 24 hours because of some issues on her due date--they didn't even check her cervix or baby's heartbeat or anything and sent her home with a "don't come back until you're in labor".  She drove to see her actual doctor is Syracuse and found out when she got there (an hour after being discharged from Watertown) that she was already almost 5cm dilated!  Needless to say, I don't want go there!)

My best friend's doctor is no longer in practice, so I'm looking for some recommendations for OBGYNs there.  We're TTC, but hopeful, and I'd like to already have a few names of potential OBs before I get that BFP.  I prefer a female, but if he's a male and he's really good I can work with it.

Thanks in advance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss

Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!