Baby Showers
Options

reneged shower

My best friend offered to throw me a baby shower months ago.  When I got married last year she co-hosted my bridal shower and bought stuff for my baby shower (I was not pregnant yet, but she was excited)  a few months ago she also bought more stuff for my baby shower.  She asked me if my boss would like to co-host with her for my baby shower and wanted me to ask her.  I did but my boss wants to throw me a small one for all the work people.  My friend mentioned it again today and I told her to email my boss.  My boss reiterated that she was going to have a work shower.  Also, my mil is throwing a shower with that side of the family since it is pretty big.  So my friend was suppose to throw a "friend" shower. I just received this text and not sure how to respond

"I emailed your boss and she said she just wants to have a shower with work people. And your mil just wants her family so I guess I'm throwing you a shower again, baby not bridal"

WTF am I suppose to say to that????? The shower is one month away.  Had I known she was going to do this I would have let other people who offered to do it. I have already told some people to save the date.