Canada Babies
Options

Target Canada

So unless you've been living under a rock, you'll have noticed that Target recently came to Canada. They finally opened a few stores here in Calgary just last week.

Something I've noticed is that a TON of my friends (mostly people on FB) were really disappointed by it! I personally didn't think it was going to be any different than Walmart or Zellers with the exception of a difference in clothing styles or home decor - which I LOVE Target for - but overall really did not think the price would be different.

Someone I know was even disappointed that there wasn't a "food court" with Pizza Hut and popcorn and whatnot like the ones they've been to in the States, to which I am also not surprised that stand alone stores do not have. The one closest to me is stand alone and near a ton of restaurants already, and the other two that opened the same day are each in a major shopping mall. The only US Target I've ever been to didn't have anything extra in it either!

For those of you that are relatively close to one of the new Target Canadas, what did you think? Lover? Hater? Somewhere in between? If you've been to Target in the US did you even notice a difference? 

Phoenix - August 19, 2006
Avery - March 16, 2011

October 2013 BMB
February Siggy Challenge: Valentine's Day Fail
Chart | Fruit | Oct 2013 EDD list