Baby Showers
Options

Worst Thank you card ever

I drove 6 1/2 hrs the weekend and footed half he bill for a family members baby shower. I got a preprinted generic photo thank you card as I walked out the door. "To save postage" 

I saw on face book she hand wrote a "heart felt" thank you note to the lady that baked her cake.

I didn't go into the shower thinking I'd get a "hostess gift" or anything but she didn't speak to me after the shower or since.  She's been the worst pregnant woman I've ever met.  Jealous of her own unborn child.  She made the comment that she already upset because people are going to call and ask how the baby is but not how she is. And that she got "baby" gifts for Christmas and not gifts for her.  She was team green because it was the "only way she could guarantee she'd get the things from her registry" her words and she didn't. She's been nothing but horrible and hateful to her family.  She's got a month to go and it's been the longest pregnancy ever and I think it's because it's been all about her. Her family is even afraid to talk about the baby. It's all about her bad behavior so they are to afraid to talk about the baby for fear it'll get her stirred up and upset.  I think they forget at the end of the drama a child is going to come into the world.

She took two of the greatest events in her life her wedding and pregnancy and made them so miserable for her own mother and sister that it sucked all the enjoyment right out of both events. 

Thank god this is her last shower because between her "not good enough" bridal shower and now this insanity I'll never participate in this circus again.

Harsh and hateful I'm sure is how you think I sound but I'm about to bust with anger. Thanks for letting me vent.