3rd Trimester

Varicose veins..compression stockings anyone?

I'm just starting to get a few varicose veins along my calf on both legs. I talked to my OB about them this week.. she didn't really say much other than to give me a prescription for compression stockings. She was super busy that day and I didn't bother to press to get more info from her, knowing the pharmacist would tell me more anyway.

So I went to the pharmacist with the script, she said I have to come back to be measured for them, so doing that this weekend and will get more info. But in a nutshell she said I should DEFINITELY be wearing them all the time during the day because they're just going to get worse as I continue to gain weight, and it's very likely that they will not go away after pregnancy.

Just wondering if anyone else has to wear these? Do you really have to wear them everyday? I mean it's going to be summer, how is this possible?? I will wear them when I'm wearing a maxi skirt or dress I guess, but not otherwise. I guess I don't have much of a question, more of a vent and is anyone else having to wear them and go through this crap? Are you wearing them daily or just occasionally?

BabyFruit Ticker