Pre-School
Options

Cute lunch check-in

We've been so busy this week, most of these lunches were made after dark ... hence the lovely flash photography. Sorry! Less than two weeks left of school!!

Desert! I just got these new saguaro picks from Oriental Trading. My DD loves the desert, so I tried to take a little extra time with this one. I cut out a cheese coyote using a paper template (yes, it takes a little time, but nothing crazy!) on top of French bread. Strawberries and a few chocolate "rocks." Cucumber chunks with a hand-cut saguaro, on top of some hard-to-see black grapes. And finally, a few leftover chicken nugget balls.

Sunny day! Snapea Crisps and some sealed PBJs, with sunglasses picks to jazz it up. On the right is a container of fresh pineapple, carrot sticks and cucumbers. The sun is actually a ring.

Hello Kitty! On the left is a little box of strawberries, since the Hello Kitty container is a little small and my DD has had a big appetite lately. On the right is a stack of cheese, leftover green beans, PB pretzels and half a sandwich. Two heart sprinkles make Hello Kitty's bow.

Cat and mouse! Babybel "yarn ball", sealed PB/honey sandwich topped with cookie cutter kitty. Snapea Crisp "grass" and half a cookie "dirt." On the right are orange chunks and a gigantic strawberry. Unfortunately this lunch never got eaten because it fell off the table in the cafeteria before she'd even taken a bite, so she had to have school lunch. Boo!

Birthday for my 6 year old!! I filled it with all her favorite things. Strawberries, pitted cherries, mini Goldfish, sealed PB/honey kitty sandwich, snap peas, PB pretzels and a box of raisins "present" (it's covered in a Post-It note). Thanks to whoever it was that showed me the silicone cups were available for only a few dollars from Oriental Trading. They arrived and are perfect! The birthday hat is from allthingsforsale.com and I found the "happy birthday" sign (it has a teensy spoon on the end) at Walmart.

Have a great weekend and PIP your cute lunches here!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml