Adoption
Options

Slightly discouraged

Our dossier was submitted April 11.  People had been travelling 5-6 weeks after being submitted.  The last 2 weeks Ulysses' country has been on holiday (only working a few days in the 2 weeks).  We knew our travel would be delayed approx 2 weeks.  We really hoped to leave June 1 (or June 8).

There were 3 other families submitted the same time as us.  One of the families got their dates today.  They have to be in country June 12.  Us and the other 2 families didn't find out anything yet. 

So it is possible we may still be the week of June 9-14 or we may be the next week.  I am just discouraged. 

I know it will all work out, but the sooner we travel the better.  I need to let my job know when I'm leaving.  My husband is self employed and will continue to get busier as the weeks go on.  I have 5 kids that need to be watched while we're gone.  We have lots of family members who thought they would be watching them late May, then early June.  Now it might be late June. 

Really, really hoping I hear something early next week.  I'll let you know when I do. 

Okay venting over with. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic