3rd Trimester

WWYD?

I will preface this with I have very routine pregnancies (this is my 2nd).  Nothing out of the ordinary and to be quite honest, no unfortunate symptoms past the first tri of nausea.  I have been really lucky!

I was supposed to have an appointment today and when I go there my dr was at the hospital delivering and they didn't expect her back for another 30-45 minutes.  The receptionist also told me that there were 3 other women ahead of me and that there wasn't another dr that could see me today.  She suggested I reschedule for next week.  Of course, my dr happens to be on vacation for the majority of the week and can only see me Monday afternoon.  The time that we rescheduled for is very inconvenient for me and I'm not really sure I can realistically make it work.  My question is, would you just skip this appointment and wait until the next or would you do everything you could to make it to the rescheduled time?  I am 34 weeks and my next appointment is scheduled for 36 weeks (2 weeks from today).  So it's not like I'm going 2 months between appointments, it will be a month as this would have been the beginning of my 2 week intervals.  TIA!