Boston Babies
Options

Crown Ob/gyn Quincy

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone here has experience with Crown OB in Quincy. I'm 20 weeks, and have had three visits with them so far - one with the NP, and with two different doctors. Overall, I haven't been impressed and was wondering if maybe it has gotten better for other people as you're further along? I have hypothyroidism, and my levels were really bad when I found out I was pregnant, but they haven't done any monitoring at all, and have said that as long as my endo is taking care of it, they don't need to. I love my endo and trust him 100% but it worries me that they're not getting the whole picture. My appointments with the doctors have also always been very in and out. Pee in a cup, weight, blood pressure, heartbeat, and done. They haven't asked me any questions about my pregnancy or lifestyle (except "has the baby moved yet?" at 18 weeks). Besides my thyroid, I've had a very healthy pregnancy - no m.s. or anything - so I'm a little nervous about switching at this point. I'd love to hear about other people's experiences, especially if you have switched - is it hard to find a new doc halfway through? I think if I switch, I would try to find a midwife, but I do want to deliver at South Shore Hospital and many of the midwives I've found associated with the hospital are pretty far away from my home. Any advice or information would be appreciated!!