Baby Showers
Options

How many registries do you need?!

Okay I am a FTM and I'm really getting frustrated over this registry business. My shower is in late June so a lot of people have been pushing me to let them know where I am registered at so that they can start buying gifts which is fine. I called my grandmother today and told her that I had completed my registry at Wal-mart so she could let others in my family who already want to know about it where to go and she was pretty appalled. She told me that it was tacky to only register at Wal-mart and that I should be registering in several different places like Babies R Us and such. This makes no sense to me? First of all I have a more than full-time job and I just don't have the time or energy to register at several different places and second of all Wal-mart has everything that I wanted to register for and for much cheaper than other stores that I browsed online. Wouldn't it be easier for everyone who is interested in getting the baby a gift to only have to go to one place to see what I've registered for? Am I really being tacky by only registering at Wal-mart?
BabyFetus Ticker