Baby Showers
Options

Two Shower Etiquette Questions

Hi ladies, hoping you can help with these two things.

1. Two of my very close friends are throwing my shower. It's a brunch. There will be 12 of us - just closest family and friends. Three of my guests seem to have ordered items from my registry, and they've already been shipped to my house. Should I take these things with me to the shower? One is a small item, one is one of those Skip Hop activity gyms, but the third is a stroller. That seems like a huge pain to drag to the shower. I don't know what the protocol is.  

2. A former co-worker found my registry, probably just searching Amazon. She bought me something off of it, and then emailed me asking if I wanted her to throw me a shower. I'm not all that close to her, but she does throw a ton of parties, so I guess that's why she offered. I really don't want to invite her to the shower for a few reasons. I don't really like socializing with her, my hostesses might be inconvenienced by having to make changes on such short notice, and I hadn't included any co-workers (present or past) on the guest list, and don't want to open to door to that. Should I just play dumb and thank her for the offer but decline? Should I let her know my friends have already planned a small, intimate shower?

Thanks in advance! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml