TTC after 35
Options

Soooo....

As if this year has not been a roller coaster enough....here is another twist in the ride!

I went to the doctor today, weight is looking good slowly coming down, Got all the info I needed for when we are ready to start IVF.....the doctir does an ultrasound to look at my ovaries and on the screen is a big black mass!

She confirmed that I emptied my bladder and I said yes. She says that we can not see my right ovary because the big black mass is blocking it. Turns out, I have a cyst the size of a 12 week pregnant uterus! Thats huge!

I was floored! So she told me that was a possibility that is why I may have not been successful getting pregnant yhis time around because one ovary is overworking while the other is blocked. Plus it may be why some positions during sex are uncomfortable tmi, I know.

When I get back to Phoenix, I will look into having it drained. Then go from there. I wish this year would just throw me a bone already!! Sorry for typos....mobile bumping
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12