Pre-School
Options

THe instigator.

So I know that little brothers can be absolute boogers.  My DH was the master of antagonizing his sister.  That is what they do.  My son has mastered the art of antagonizing his sisters with the tiniest gesture or sound, things you can't really punish him for.  Like twitching.  He is the master.

DD#2 simply says "I know you are trying to annoy me, but you just look silly," and every time she breaks out into hysterical laughing and then the two of them take turns being silly. 

DD#1, however, always my angel eager to please, eager to help, has gone off the deep end.  He can get her goat by simply looking at what she's holding then locking eye contact and giggling.  At school a special needs classmate tried to choke her and she somehow got up and hugged him to calm him down.  But if her brother giggles, she turns into rage. I go after her and direct her tone/words, but have begun to tell her that I do see what she's dealing with but she is at fault for choosing to use hands and words in anger.  So on and so forth. 

I do address being a booger with him and tell him upsetting someone for fun is not allowed, blah blah, but I focus on teaching her to chill before she lashes.  Any tips for temper control?  Other than this issue, she is reasonable, flexible. tolerant.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml