3rd Trimester

some Target registries don't get completion coupons?

mobile:  some Target registries don't get completion coupons?I posted this on my birth month board, but thought I would share here as well, just in case other MTB were like me and waiting for a completion coupon to finish purchasing baby items!When I was at Target today I decided to stop by customer service and see when I might be receiving my completion coupon for our baby registry. (I'm due June 11th, but had the date set for May 6th on our registry so hopefully the coupon would come sooner rather than later.) The woman working told me it was hit or miss whether I would get a completion coupon. Uh, what? I told her I hadn't heard that when I came into Target a few months ago to create my registry. She explained a separate company actual handles the registries or the completion coupons, and for some reason, not everyone who creates a registry gets a coupon. She said it seems like those who have more left on their registry get the coupon.I called Target's gift registry customer service once I got home and sure enough, a completion coupon wasn't scheduled to be sent to us. The guy was nice, though. He verified my address and said he is having the coupon sent to me. We'll see if it happens, I guess.Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up just in case! I know I was super surprised it was a given Target sent it to everyone registered.