Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Mommy Intros

Hi Mommas! I'm pretty new to posting on the bump, I've been pretty addicted to babycenter, but I'm really excited that there is a bit more participation on this local board as the babycenter one is dead!
I thought it would be fun to do a quick intro, throw in your name, number of kids, where you're from... etc. Whatever you are interested in/comfortable sharing.

My name is Darlene, I'm relatively new to the Pittsburgh area and live out near Hopewell. I'm 23, and recently had my first baby, my sweet baby Kate, on March 4th. = she is amazing and I LOVE being a mommy! So, Kate is days away from being 2 months old = she was born at 9lbs and she is my big girl!
I'm originally from va so all of my ffamily is pretty far away, despite going to college here, I really don't know that many people and would really love to get together with some other new mommies and make some friends!

I know there is a group on meet up, but most of them are really far, or during the day, which is tough on my schedule!

Enough about me...