Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Introduction!

Hello!

My LO Alexis was born 4/13/13 at 6lbs 8oz!  She will be two weeks tomorrow and I am obsessed with her! We are exclusively BFing (currently using a nipple shield but I am working towards not needing it).  I am a FTM and have many questions/thoughts!  I have spent many nights  reading previous posts learning from other questions so I don't re-ask questions that have been posted a million times!!  I have not posted because I normally read/lurk while BFing and I only have one hand!  I am hoping to be more active as I get more of a schedule.

Just a little background on the types of things I was looking up so you know where I am at.  My LO has pretty much been held since she was born, I look at her and cry.  I just love her so much and I want her to stay little forever!  Everyone and there mother says enjoy it because it goes so fast.  Statements like these make me cry, I just hold her and never want to let her go.  So I starve and am sleep deprived because I want to spend every second with her!  But I was worried I was setting up bad habits and I don't know how to start getting her to sleep without being held.  After reading I am not too stressed about it and plan on slowing putting her down at certain times. 

Even if a post does not relate to a current problem I try and retain the info for future needs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml