3rd Trimester

Someone made me cry yesterday

So I went to a grocery store that I used to frequent in my old neighborhood. I was pretty friendly with the cashier that worked there. Now I'm 7 months ,but my stomach isn't really big, but I have put on weight during the pregnancy. Back to the story, so she is very happy to see me and asks me how far along I am now. I reply that I am 7 months. She then says "That's gonna be a big baby!" and I give her a strange look. She then asks me what I'm having and I say I'm having a girl. She said "I knew it! I can tell cause you are carrying all of your weight in the back" as she proceeds to place her hands on my lower back. I was mortified, but I just smiled and left quickly. I came back later to the same store (the lady wasn't there anymore), but the other cashier was there. She apologized for the other lady's behavior earlier and I just brushed it off. But on the inside I felt her apology made it worse. I then went home and I told my husband about what had happened. I had managed to keep it together the whole time, but when I talked to him I just lost it. Just needed to vent, I'm still tearing up just thinking about it. I know I'm probably being overly sensitive, but I just needed to get this off my chest. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml