3rd Trimester

lower left side of stomach

So I looked up old board posts on here and read those, but I'd like some up to date opinions about this.

My stomach has went through phases during this pregnancy where one day it's sore the next it's not...no biggie. Last night though I got home and my entire belly hurt to the touch like I had fallen on it or something, bruised muscles, tons of crunches etc. Up this morning and the lower left side is still hurting like a mf'er lol even the lowest left part of my pelvic bone hurts (think underwear line by crotch). I imagine this is probably just muscles stretching/ripping or something along those lines...I also thing baby boy has finally decided to push more on my left side. He's usually a righty.

I just was curious if anyone else felt like this where it wasn't the whole stomach, it was specific to a region of your stomach? I'm going to call and leave the nurse a message just so they know how I'm feeling and if there could be another reason then she caninform me of it, but I like hearing from other soon to be mommies too. I'm 29 weeks along. Thanks everyone! :)