Adoption
Options

We have an apt. with agency Director...need some advice

So we are about to renew our HS and H and I are concerned that we have only had 1 profiling opportunity in 10 months. My family advocate just keeps telling us that our grids are open and that no one matching us is coming to them.

We made an appt. With the Director to ask some questions. We told her we were concerned about only having 1 opportunity. I want to find out their process for how they pick prospective APs but I also don't want to come across as critical.

the stats for the agency are pretty decent. Most people end up placing....there are very few people who change their minds and 85% are healthy infants. They placed 73 last yr.

I also want to know why we have not been a fit for any of the families that placed babies since we have been Hs ready.

I'm trying to figure out how to word things so she does not get defensive with me. I don't want to criticize or attack.....just understand.

Does anyone have any advice about how we can aporoach her without seeming like we are complaining? I also do not want to complain about our family advocate. I just want to make sure we are not falling through the cracks and make her see that we are serious about our relationship with the agency.

Thanks.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml