Adoption
Options

Feeling a bit sad tonight

Our friends who encountered IF at the same time as us are now expecting. Although we are very happy for them I still feel a little sad for us. Not to sound bitter but we've been dealing with this longer and we have nothing to show. I am excited to be moving through this adoption process but I can't help but feel jealous and frustrated.

Our friends announced their pregnancy on FB in a cute way. It made me sad that we will never be able to do that or announce to our friends and family over the holidays that we are expecting. It is just different when it comes to adoption because nothing is set in stone until finalization.
Married July '04 TTC since May '08 First visit to RE Oct '09 IUI #1 Feb '10 w/ Follistim injectable: BFP then MC within 2 weeks IUI #2 Apr '10 w/ Follistim injectable: BFN IUI#3 Aug '10 w/Follistim injectable: BFP then MC within 2 weeks IUI #4 Jan '11w/ Follistim injectable BFN IVF #1 Oct '11 w/ Gonal F injectable, 3 embryos to freeze IVF #1.5 Dec '11 w/ Gonal F and Menopur; 10 embyros, 4 normal after PGS. 2 transfered. 12/28 BFP 12/30 levels drop, adios BFP Last IVF Aug-Sept '12 Considering Adoption and IVF