3rd Trimester

Should I speak to my sister again before baby comes? Its been 7 months ....

We met when I was 12 & she was 10 (I was adopted & she lived with our biological father who is a you know what!) life has been hard on her because of the way he treated her & her mom, brothers etc. He wanted to hide my existence from his family but my family who raised me gave me the world. I eventually wanted to meet him out of curiosity and hunted him down after meeting my biological mother the previous year. 

Sister has always been very jealous, but we never spoke of it. She did and said things that made it extremely obvious (not to mention she put it in her diary when we were little lol). I HATED how my own sister felt that way towards me. It hurt, bad. But we were still very close. 

She never connected with my son the way she does with the other children in the family & I feel shes always done it on purpose because she knows it gets to me & its her way of being vindictive because of her jealousy. I became fed up with it & stopped talking to her. She always said it was because she wasnt around when he was born/newborn, but yet shes been around him for 8 years. She buys every kid in the family xmas presents & tells me about it but never bought my son anything. She posts fb pics of the kids but never takes any of my son. She interacts with him when shes around but not the same way with the other kids. 

We also have nothing in common, her lifestyle is totally different. I dont drink, smoke or do drugs. She does & is very promiscuous with men etc. Im 7 months pregnant, married etc. Im just not into all that stuff and never really was. 

*she works with hubby & has made comments to him that we need to make up before babys born etc. but I changed my number. Why is she so concerned about being around this time, I dont think its right to show an interest now but you treated my other son so different. I never told her why I stopped talking to her, but I dont know if its worth it? 

Sorry this is so long, just need additional opinions. Its a tough situation. Especially with the baby shower coming up! I know she would be there otherwise. We were inseparable :(