Adoption
Options

Adoption Prayer Group : )

Happy Saturday everyone! As I mentioned in previous weeks, this will be my last post of the Adoption Prayer Group. I am very happy to tell you that we had a volunteer to take over the group, her Bump name is Kirstybaby and I am so thankful to her for continuing on with this wonderful group. Welcome to the Adoption Prayer Group. We are a support group that uses the power of prayer. If you want to join you?ll get a prayer buddy and all you have to do is simply include that person in your prayers. If you?d like to join, have any concerns, special prayer requests, praise, or need to reach me outside of the bump please email me at DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com.  New members are always welcome!

This week in Praise: Praise for Amyaggie97, R?s follow-up with the cardiologist went well, let?s all pray that she gets another clean scan at 7 months! 

Special Prayer Requests: davidandheather: Prayers for her mom?s health and wellness, prayers for strength and guidance for them during this difficult time. smithpaint: Prayers as they adopt their little boy from Eastern Europe and face a lengthy 4-5 week trip without their 5 children. Prayers for strength and serenity. Also, let?s Welcome our newest member smithpaint!!! Do you have a praise or prayer request? Let me know either by responding to this post, PM-ing me or e-mailing me at DaisyZH0505@yahoo.com.

Here is our Bible Verse for the week: Numbers 6:24-26 ?The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace.?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml