3rd Trimester

To deliver or not to deliver.... with mid wives?

My hospital has a midwife center and Ive heard good and bad things about it.. which is to be expected since everyones different. Im really seeking a more intimate and supportive environment when I have the baby, but then again, part of me just doesnt care and wants to get it over with where ever. 

In order to switch to the mid wife center, Id have to leave the practice I go to now even though they work for the same hospital.  I am attached to my mid wife there, but she doesnt deliver.  

If I switch to the mid wife center I will have to get to know everyone there and take the chance of seeing new doctors that Im not familiar with if there were to be any issues. 

If I stay with the current practice, I run the risk of having a doctor being on call that Im not comfortable with.   I feel like theres no way around it, either way, Im going to possibly have to have a doctor that makes me very uncomfortable. Not sure what to do and my appointment to switch is at 1pm today. Sorry to ramble, please share advice and experiences you may have!!