3rd Trimester

Echogenic bright spot

Hi ladies. I am visiting from 2nd tri but I have been a member of this board a few times before as well. :)

My little lady #4 was found to have a bright spot on her heart at our a/s. I had to be rechecked yesterday at 24.5 weeks for cervical length and they checked to see if the spot was still there and it was. Very tiny and tech had to really look for it..but it was there.

I had the NT screening done at 12 or 13 weeks and my results were "as conclusive as they can be" that there are no chromosomal issues. No other other physical markers have been found at any ultrasounds. I am 32 years old.

So I have been told not to worry about this both at my a/s and at my appt yesterday... they say it is common and since it is the ONLY soft marker they have found it is likely nothing. They said it will likely go away in 3rd tri. But they said even if it doesn't it is likely nothing.

Anyone have any similar experience? Any stories to share. Trying to take their advice and not worry but hard not to worry at least a little.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml