3rd Trimester

RCS Moms: July Concert Question

I don't technically "belong" on this board till next week, so I hope you don't kick me out! Humor me with this question, I know it's not of the utmost importance...

LO is due July 13th and apparently I have to have a c-section this time due to traumatic birth of last baby (Big Baby, tiny pelvis, well too tiny for 10 lb, 6oz). Anyway, the earliest my doc schedules c-sections is 39 wks which would be July 6th. However, with my other two I went into labor at 37 wks (second was due to pre-E). So, hopefully we are looking at 6/22 or within a few days after that. I know all pregnancies are different, but a girl's gotta hope!

The question is this, Paul McCartney just announced he's playing Miller Park on July 16th. Potentially that could be a little more than three weeks after the c-section, or 10 days after. Based on your experience, recovery-wise, is this even doable? I know what to expect from a vaginal birth, but have no clue about sections. I know everyone recovers differently, and I do have a very high pain tolerance, but what do you think? McCartney does not tour around here very often and I'd hate to miss it...tickets go on sale Friday, so I need to decide sooner than later.

Thanks in advance for your advice (if it helps, I am already skipping Tom Petty and the Violent Femmes at Summerfest, two of my top faves, due to being too pregnant or just days from giving birth).

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers