TTC after 35
Options

IVF #1 - let's do this!

So we are all set to begin IVF #1.  It really sunk in yesterday when I got my period, signaling the true start of the process.  It's hard for me to believe that 8 months ago we got our BFP - the first cycle after my HSG.  It's hard to digest that even after a hysteroscopy and 3 IUIs we couldn't get KU again and are here doing the ultimate IF treatment. MH is having a hard time right now.  He has been so amazing to me in all of my heartbreak and meltdowns but now it's really getting to him and he got teary the other night.  IF sucks.

Anyway!  While it's been hard adjusting, it's here and I'm amped!  I feel super confident and optimistic so I'm ready to rock and roll!  I had my CD2 bloodwork and u/s this morning and got the green light to begin my injections tonight.  I know if I can get past this first night, the rest will be okay.  

Any positive thoughts are much welcome! 

Me: 37 DH: 37 TTC since Jan 2012. RE consult and initial testing done in Aug 2012: SA fine, AMH 1.1 & HSG clear - on way to IUI but got BFP on 9/10/2012. m/c 10/3/2012 at 6w5d. BFP next cycle which was a c/p. IUI #1: Clomid 100mg 12/6= BFN. IUI#2 (unmedicated) Jan 2013 = BFN. Hysteroscopy 1/25/13. IUI#3 Clomid 100mg 2/23 = ? Beta scheduled 3/8. All Welcome. image