Third-Party Reproduction
Options

2WW

Well I am officially part of the 2ww.  It was an insane morning.  My appt was at 9:30 whem I got there my doctor was at other office.  They said the other could do it but he was stuck in traffic because of the rain.  At this point I was frusrated and kinda mad.  Well I was told empty my blatter and come back at 1:15.  They did tell me at this point we lost the 3 call embryo.  So I had 2 left a 6 cell and a 7 cell. 

At 1:15 my RE comes in and didn't even know I was misscheduled.  Well anyway the transfer was completed.  He said the placement went well, so now I wait.  24 hours and life can go back to normal for a little bit. 

I am now done with the RE.  If it works I follow up with OBGYN if not we can look for another donor embryo.  They sent the order for a pregnancy test on the 15th and again on the 17th.  I continue with meds until told to stop.

HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE 

Married since 2004 Primary POF Foster parent but have no had an adoption trying embryo adoption Just want a forever baby RE jacksonville FL FIRM