3rd Trimester

My cat is driving me insane!

My cat is normally cuddly but not overbearing, not "in your face" or annoying... but these last few months I am ready to throw him against a wall!! He is constantly meowing at the closet door (where we keep the food) begging to eat when he has already been fed. We haven't changed how much we feed him and he is by no means underfed. What's worse is that he wakes us up between 6 and 7 every morning by pawing at the pillows next to our heads. No matter what we do he keeps it up until we get up and feed him. He has also been completely obsessed with me. No matter what I do he is either on top of me or under my feet (nearly tripping me half the time). He even sleeps on my pillow above my head. The worst part, though, is that he has started biting (not terribly hard and not being mean) when he doesn't get enough attention, and even sometimes while we are petting him and he's cuddling up with us. 

I am assuming the pregnancy has affected him somehow but I am going nuts and I don't know what to do! I want my normal, sane. lovable cat back :( Any ideas??